This is a full time five years, integrated, under graduate program leading to the Degree of Bachelor in Architecture (B Arch) which is designed and detailed as per the norms of Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi, Director of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai and affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. BNCA is conducting this course since its inception in 1994. Currently, the intake is of 160 students for B Arch.
An exciting career opportunities waits as an architect to create the living and working environment for the people and society. It synthesizes art and science to built the functionally precise and aesthetically appealing environment.
BNCA has the authentic and latest information related to admission only on their website and is NOT available on any other websites.
Course Name: Bachelor of Architecture (B Arch)
Duration: 5 Years Full time
Refer to the website of Savitribai Phule Pune University for Course Structure and Rules – Click here
Recognition: Council of Architecture – COA, New Delhi
Government of Maharashtra and
Director of Technical Education Mumbai
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
* Minimum 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in:
- H.S.C. or equivalent examination OR
- 10+3 Diploma from central / state government OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling
* Entrance Test:
National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) conducted at national level.
For more details about aptitude test, visit at www.nata.in
For more information about the admission norms, visit at www.dte.org.in
Reservation of Seats shall be as per government policy for various categories of students and as per the norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Required Documents:(In Original + attested 5 copies)
- S.S.C mark sheet
- H.S.C. mark sheet or diploma mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Valid NATA Score Card
- Domicile or Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate [if applicable]
- Caste validity certificate [if applicable]
- Gap certificate [if applicable]
- Migration certificate [for other than S.S.C. board or O.M.S. students]
For NRI / PIO / Foreign students:
Following documents are required in addition to the above:
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Citizenship card
- Character certificate
Certificates required as per the norms laid down by admission authority. Refer to the brochure on the website- www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The admission procedure will be governed by rules and regulations as prescribed by the Admission Regulating Authority, Director of Technical Education and Council of Architecture.
(For Second Year and Third Year only)
- Passed in all the subjects of previous year of B Arch
- No Objection Certificate from previous college
- Mark List (Previous Year of B Arch)
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate on grant of admission
- Migration Certificate on grant of admission if other than Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Other certificates related to their category and other details required by the admission authority.
For further queries, either use enquiry form OR send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Contact Mr Amol Hinge at +91-20-2547 4062 / +91-20-2547 6966 / +91-98909 87709
SBC / NT / VJ
- All rules of Fees Regulating Authority regarding Fees declared from time to time are applicable.
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft payable at Pune in favour of “Dr B N College Of Architecture”.
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s
Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for women
Date :- 20/8/2017
The applications are invited for against vacancy and probable cancellations from eligible candidates to First year B. Arch. and First year M. Arch. (Landscape Architecture), M. Arch. (Environmental Architecture) and M. Arch. (Digital Architecture) for the academic year 2017-18.
The candidates are requested to submit application and relevant documents to the college office on or before 28th August 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
The merit list will be displayed on the college notice board and website on 29th August 2017. The selected candidates are requested to report and take the admission by paying the fees till 30th August 2017 upto 5.00 pm. In case of any vacancies after 30th August 2017, the waiting list candidates will be given the seat as per merit. Such candidates are required to report and take the admission by paying the fees till 31st August 2017 upto 5.00 pm.
The college is following the norms of Admission Regulating Authority and Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai for admissions against vacancy and cancellations.
Dr. Anurag Kashyap