E-Learning at BNCA
E-Learning is the latest feather in the cap of BNCA . It is also referred as Learning Module System- LMS. This ‘Open Source’ medium has not only provided students and faculty a great platform for interaction but also helped students to share and gather knowledge. It has provided a common dais for faculty members to express and interact!
Some of the highlights of our e-learning system are,
- Online Aptitude test with automated assessment and detailed results
- Instant messaging system
- Online Attendance system with lecture wise attendance report
- Class forums, wherein professors and students can discuss topics and resolve FAQ’s, share knowledge and class wise discussions
- Content in the form of Power Point, Flash file, Images, PDF’s, Audio, Video etc can be uploaded for further studies and reference
- Development of Computer Based Training tutorials
- Development of Repository, in which content uploaded by a professor which is viewed by all
- Glossary of some important terminologies to make students aware of language of architecture.
- News Forum, wherein latest news updates related to architecture profession to be shared.
Umesh Chavan, Information Technology Head and Architect Poorva Kulkarni, Faculty Coordinator – LMS Team manages E- platform at BNCA.