Digital technologies with its significant applications have been a catalyst in changing the way we live and aspire to. Advancement in digital technologies has brought about a contemporary condition of constant and accelerating change in our ways of living. Architecture has also been greatly influenced by the integration of digital tools in architectural designing and representation.
In our M. Arch programme Innovation is augmented through critical open ended learning and the principle stance of the programme is to support collaborative innovation, creative freedom and establish future relevance by reimagining the architectural discipline. The M.Arch digital programme capacitates the architectural students by strengthening the areas that are relevant to the architectural profession today.
1. Academic programme (time table)
The digital interfaces in design progresses in complexity in the two years course the complexity ranging from of product design within the architectural domain to building typology in the second semester and urban design in the third semester and research based thesis in the fourth semester thesis.
2. Academic schedule (syllabus/subjects)
The major focus is on-
– Process theories in Digital Architecture
– Parametric Software skill sets
– Digital fabrication and material research
– Digital Design
– Robotic interface and interactive architecture Design Tools
Government of Maharashtra and
Director of Technical Education Mumbai
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
* Minimum 50% aggregate marks in B. Arch.
* Entrance Test:
The candidate shall also pass entrance test conducted by Admission Regulating Authority (Govt. of Maharashtra – State Common Entrance Test Cell).
Reservation of Seats shall be as per government policy for various categories of students and as per the norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education.
Required Documents:(In Original + attested 5 copies)
- S.S.C mark sheet
- H.S.C. mark sheet or diploma mark sheet
- B Arch mark sheet (for all years)
- Passing certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid CET Score Card
- Domicile or Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate [if applicable]
- Caste validity certificate [if applicable]
- Gap certificate [if applicable]
For NRI / PIO / Foreign students:
Following documents are required in addition to the above:
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Citizenship card
- Character certificate
Certificates required as per the norms laid down by admission authority.
Refer to the brochure on the website- www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
| Online registration||20.04.2017 to 12.05.2017|
|Issue of Hall Ticket (through candidate’s login)||22.05.2017 Onwards|
|Date of Online CET||28.05.2017|
|Declaration of Result||04.06.2017|
For further queries, either use enquiry form OR send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Contact Mr Amol Hinge at +91-20-2547 4062 / +91-20-2547 6966 / +91-98909 87709
For any queries related to Academics:
– Ar. Dhanashree Sardeshpande at +91-98811 33796.
– Ar. Deva Prasad at +91-95522 49710
Please keep track and visit the www.dte.org.in website for the admission process and notifications.
For all the aspiring students — Rs.1,34,142 /-
- All rules of Fees Regulating Authority regarding Fees declared from time to time are applicable.
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft payable at Pune in favor of “Dr B N College Of Architecture”.