- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry or Biology or Technical Vocational subject or Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Practices or Engineering Graphics or Business studies with at least 45% marks in aggregate or passed 10+3 Diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate needs to quality an aptitude test in architecture conducted either by NTA (ie JEE) or NATA conducted by Council of Architecture.
- The reservation of seats and relaxation in percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination for admission of the candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be as per the reservation policy of respective state governments
For more information about the admission procedure, please visit mahacet.org or www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Reservation of seats shall be as per government policy for various categories of students and as per the norms laid down by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai and Admission Regulating Authority Mumbai.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: (IN ORIGINAL + ATTESTED 5 COPIES)
- S.S.C mark sheet
- H.S.C. mark sheet or diploma mark sheet
- School leaving certificate
- Valid NATA Score Card
- Domicile or Nationality certificate
- Caste certificate [if applicable]
- Caste validity certificate [if applicable]
- Non creamy layer certificate [if applicable]
- Gap certificate [if applicable]
- Migration certificate
FOR NRI / PIO / FOREIGN STUDENTS
Following documents are required in addition to the above:
- Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Citizenship card
- Character certificate
Transfer of Admission (only if seats are available)
The admission procedure will be governed by rules and regulations as prescribed by the Admission Regulating Authority, Director of Technical Education, Council of Architecture and Savitribai Phule Pune University. Students shall apply for transfer of admission within seven days from the declaration of result by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
(For Second Year and Third Year only)
- Passed in all the subjects of previous year of B Arch.
- NOC letter from the previous college.
- DTE permission
- Availability of Vacancy
For further queries, either use enquiry form OR send mail to email@example.com OR Contact
at +91-20-2547 4062 / +91-20-2547 6966
All the rules and regulations for admission, cancellations, refund of fees etc. are applicable to the students which are prescribed by admission authorities (Govt. of Maharashtra)